Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today's veggie friendly finds:

Forage LA Silverlake
This place actually collects fruits and vegetables from local neighbors and makes meals with it. Mike will love this one. Very hunter gatherer. And yes they have free range chicken! I'm trying this place tonight so I will let you know how it is.


Mac and Cheeza Downtown
I'm trying this place next week. But this is an entire restaurant that only makes mac and cheese. Be still my heart. They have gluten free macaroni or regular and soy or regular cheese. And they have toppings including crushed doritos? oooh they better have some frikin bacon. No sharing Mikey! I'm trying this on Tuesday so stay tuned for a report.


The Gorbals Downtown
I love top chef. Yes yes I do. And Ilan Hall has created a friking awesome menu at this downtown establishment. It might even make my grandma kvell. I mean maneschevitz braised pork belly, gefilte fish and chips. I want to go to there. Date TBD. Mikey take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment